Tuesday 29 January 2008

How did you find my page?

I've been checking out Google analytics and came across a few keywords googled by people who have stumbled onto my blog. I'm sure they were sorely disappointed when they got here:

"Naked ewe"
"My dog eating a pigeon" (I do have a video of this - maybe not their dog)
"I love cows"
"Prosthetic eye dog"
"Internet fart"
"Visual test pervert"
"Strange blog" (They hit the jackpot there).

And my favourite:

"Overdramatic chipmunk" - Dramatic chipmunk just isn't enough.

6 comments:

  1. You seem to be an animal lover! Bravo to you for that, Miss! Loving cows is a bit odd, though. They do fart a lot, but not via the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like animals, specially gorillas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne
    I came upon your blog ( and I know that's not what you asked)on Tony's blog list, and the name caught my eye. My mind (take it for what it is) saw hole instead of whole, not matter how I rationalized it, and still do- does it make any difference, I doubt it, but that's the truth.
    Then came the reality, click.
    I can't (and it's not a cop out) put it into words right now, but I was hooked.... in fact to try to put it into words would not do it justice.
    I love it, it's what you do, and that's good enough for me. However, your link photo, eh, you need an extreme make over, I have to be honest, you'll never pull with that face. Sorry, I do hope you're not the sensitive type.
    ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean I can just picture you finding the link to my page "Holes! Yes!" Click, then "Whaaa?" My face, yes I know, I was wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders then it fell on it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I typed "Rupert bondage accident" into Google and ended up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found me first and the rest is history. LOL

    ReplyDelete